Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time is Drawing Near!!

My time to serve in Africa is finally here!! God has finally opened the door for me to be there! My time will extend from January 22-April 20. My heart has longed to be in Africa for several years now! For the next 3 months, I will be servin in Manenburg. This is a suburb outside of the City of Cape Town, South Africa. This city has the highest rate of gang violence in the area. My responsibilities will be focused on the females who are victims of this violence. Many of them are suffereing consequences of this violence such as rape, abuse and many other horrible effects. I will be working with many of these females, seeking to provide resources and skills that may push them forward in their progress of overcoming this difficult times. I will also be working very closely with the local churches, along side of The Warehouse.  You can visit The Warehouse website at http://www.warehouse.org.za/  This is the agency/ministry that I will be partnering with during my time there. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I hope to keep you as updated as possible.
-Until the Whole World Hears

No comments:

Post a Comment